Burnout - Prevention and Recovery
Physiotherapy, movement, massage, intuitive eating
For employees that are experiencing burnout or pre-burnout symptoms, we provide personalised support through body work to increase resilience. To ensure success, these interventions last a minimum of three months.
First, we conduct a thorough intake assessment, which includes:
- Pain, injury and other stress-related physical complaints
- Movement and training assessment
- Self-care and resilience assessment, including nutrition and relaxation.
Personal Treatment Plan
Based on these assessments, a multidisciplinary and personalised intervention is curated. Our team provides a combination of graded intervention approaches, depending on the needs of the individual, such as:
- Physiotherapy treatments to address stress-related pain and tension.
- Personalised training and movement therapy to increase physical and mental resilience.
- A combination of massage and/or acupuncture to decrease stress and promote relaxation.
- Intuitive eating and gentle nutrition sessions to build an approach to food that supports physical and mental health.